Today, I will speak about some wishes that I have for this new year 2019. They are especially about hopes to see regression of our humanity reversed. Here they are :
- I hope that there will be, in Brazil, a strong resistance against new Bolsonaro neo-fascist government.
- I hope that in the United States, the Trump administration being weakened so that alt-right will also be weakened in Anglosphere.
- I hope that more importance will be given to our digital rights and our open internet.
- I hope that there will be a strong resistance against demagogic article 11 and article 13 about “copyright” in Europe.
- I hope that there will be a strong resistance against Disney and other corporations determined to undermine our digital rights.
- I hope that Andrew Scheer and Conservative Party will lose next Canadian elections so that Canada won’t become a racist, xenophobic and neo-fascist state.
- I hope that Bannon and European far-right will be weakened so that Europe won’t become a neo-fascist and reactionary power.
- I hope that Corbyn will gain more popularity so that he will have more chances to win next UK elections.
- I hope that there will be a strong resistance against persecution of Assange by the US and their satellite states.
- I hope that there will be a strong resistance against US extraterritorial policies against Iran, China, and Russia.
- I hope that developing countries will grow further so that there will be a multipolar and peaceful world in the next years.
- I hope that there will be more direct democracy and more civil rights for immigrants, foreigners, women, youth and all disadvantaged people.
- I hope that feminist activists will grow in influence in our societies.
- I hope that there will be more alternatives to GAFA-led web services.
- I hope that I could use Linux in next weeks and months.
There were my wishes for this year. I wonder what you think of this.